Fake Problems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N00b noobity noob noobish N00b

2 posters

Go down

N00b noobity noob noobish N00b Empty N00b noobity noob noobish N00b

Post  Jinx Removing Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 pm

OMG HAI GUYZ!!!!1111ONEONEONE!!!!111ONE1111!!!!

Now that that's out of the way...allow me to introduce myself. I'm assuming we make a thread for ourselves instead of having one grand large generic intro thread for everyone. I checked out this place because it was brought to my attention via a bulletin FP posted on Myspace. Fun facts time:

My name is Nicole.
I'm 20 years old
I live in Philadelphia.
I do art shit.
I am majoring in graphic design at Art Institute of Philadelphia. I should have my Bachelor's by October.
I work at a coffee shop.
I am really into collecting vinyl.
I love booze.
Top three favorite bands of all time: Jawbreaker (hence my user name), At the Drive-In, and Paint It Black.
Other places I post: Vinyl Collective forums (my handle is tanukichu), and the Alternative Press boards (my handle is Honorable_Mention and I'm a mod there)
I look like this:
N00b noobity noob noobish N00b N506194697_2155549_9702

And now you more than you ever wanted to know about a complete stranger. Yay. For the record I'm very bored and in class. I've been looking for ways to put off doing work.
Jinx Removing
Jinx Removing

Back to top Go down

N00b noobity noob noobish N00b Empty Re: N00b noobity noob noobish N00b

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 pm

West Philadelphia born and Raised? and excellent choice in top 3 bands muy bueno

Welcome aboard!
thesunshinelive@yahoo.com
thesunshinelive@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum