Fake Problems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split

4 posters

Go down

From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split Empty From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:00 am

anyone have a copy of these? I asked DP about it and he said he didnt have them anymore, i think i lost mine or they may just be somewhere hidden in my house. But I'd still like a copy. It would re-complete my discography ~ Tommy Fuckin Williams
thesunshinelive@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split Empty Re: From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split

Post  Jay Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:23 pm

I don't have that one. so lemme know if you get ahold of it!
Jay
Jay
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/JayLevyMusic

Back to top Go down

From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split Empty Re: From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 am

i may have found a copy of From a Fashion Standpoint, one of my friends said he has it. The Any Day Now Split I'm pretty sure is in my room somewhere, if not I'm not sure how to get ahold of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  rev.russ Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:54 am

EDIT;

I've got a copy of the Any Day Now split, I'm not going to part with it by any means. As for From a Fashion Standpoint, I've only seen it a few times, but not recently. Good luck on finding that.
rev.russ
rev.russ

Back to top Go down

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:19 pm

i found my from a fashion standpoint, i meant would anyone be willing to make me a copy as i seem to have lost it

Back to top Go down

Post  rev.russ Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Sure, I'll do a make you a copy on friday, when I head home from work. I'd appreciate a copy of from a fashion stanpoint. That would be amazing.
rev.russ
rev.russ

Back to top Go down

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm

i'll see what i can do, its not in very good condition, it only plays 4 songs haha but i'll ask hchris or derek if they have a copy, if not i believe its online for mp3 download but i'll see what i can do

Back to top Go down

From a Fashion Standpoint/Any Day Now Split Empty I wonder....

Post  buffalo Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:21 pm

what i could for the first fp release Too Much Like Home or the It's Great To Be Alive demo tracks they recorded with rob mcgregor before they went out west to record it...

buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  rev.russ Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:29 pm

I don't understand what your trying to ask? What could you get? If they are hard copies, and posted em' ebay I'd probably pay a decent amount for both of them.
rev.russ
rev.russ

Back to top Go down

Post  lhdez Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 pm

I've spent forever looking for a download of these. Does anyone think they can hook a brutha up?
lhdez
lhdez

Back to top Go down

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:37 pm

im me: thesunshinelive i have them on my computer

Back to top Go down

Post  lhdez Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 pm

thesunshinelive@yahoo.com wrote:im me: thesunshinelive i have them on my computer
Done.
lhdez
lhdez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum