Fake Problems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FP VINYL!!!

+4
versus_god
lhdez
morgan.
Jay
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FP VINYL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FP VINYL!!!

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:06 pm

yeah the new record's pretty good.

I only have the:

VWEWFOL 7''
How Far Our Bodies Go 12''
It's Great to Be Alive 12'' pink

but the other albums i got,

Too Much Like Home Original
From A Fashion Standpoint
Fake Problems/ Any Day Now Split
Oh No!
Fake Problems/ Sedona Split
Watching The Bull Get The Matador
Spurs n' Spokes/Bull
Fake Problems/O Pioneers! Split
How Far Our Bodies Go

and i guess Stay & Fight may go here as well

Last edited by thesunshinelive@yahoo.com on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
thesunshinelive@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rev.russ Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 pm

thesunshinelive@yahoo.com wrote:yeah the new record's pretty good.

Too Much Like Home Original

and i guess Stay & Fight may go here as well

What is the Too Much like Home Original?

And, do you have a digital copy of the Stay and Fight stuff, I can only remember one song, I think it might have been pirate something or other, but it was catchy!

and btw.. I got the Anyday Now Split on my Laptop, I'll send that your was asap.
rev.russ
rev.russ

Back to top Go down

Post  thesunshinelive@yahoo.com Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:31 pm

the Too Much Like Home EP is basically the beginning of hchris' fake problems. I got it a really long time ago from Chris D. when he was still in the band, it's some of their first recordings, featuring Lovertine, and Without A Sunset, which DP will occasionally still play. I think hchris told me it was basically him with an 8 track and a guitar and synth but I think Derek plays on it too.

As for Stay & Fight, i'm gonna ask Derek about it because he told me they finished recording and were planning a release, and then they didnt. that was like 2 years ago so I'll see whatsup with that. there are a couple of songs on their purevolume site free to download though.

http://www.purevolume.com/stayandfight

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm

From http://www.vinylcollective.com/

Hey friends, Side One has just repressed “It’s Great To Be Alive” on purple vinyl. I think the pressing is out of 500 copies. We will have them on Monday. And if you missed out on the Gold and Pink, we have a handful left, but I don’t expect these first pressing colors to last very long.

Not sure if you saw the news, but Fake Problems have a really cool Daytrotter session up right now; go check out their cover of “Traveling Band” by CCR as well as different versions of songs from “It’s Great to Be Alive”. Daytrotter is such a rad idea/site. I would love to release all of those Daytrotter sessions on vinyl, how rad would that be? That would definitely be a lot of work with obtaining licenses, but at least Side One is on board because at some point, I think they might release the Fake Problems daytrotter session as a 7″.

Fake Problems have a bunch of tour dates coming up with William Elliott Whitmore, others with Riverboat Gamblers, and a handful by themselves. Stoked to finally see them supporting this album as I missed their show with Murder by Death.

FAKE PROBLEMS "It's Great To Be Alive" LP purple vinyl
Greg
Greg

http://www.madcaddies.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  GraveRobber Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Just started my collection.

I've got

Ghost to Coast - Red
Soulles 7" - Pink
Soulless 7" - test pressing

I'm ordering Vicking Wizard Eyes, It's Great to be Alive, Rumble/Dream team, and How Far Our Bodies Go, in the very near future. I don't know where I can get any of the others like Spurs/Spokes, or anything else so if anybody knows drop me a line.

GraveRobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum